Where can I find the Court Usher disguise?

1. How do I get the court usher suit without raising alarms? There are guards everywhere!
    LarryLOLs - 4 years ago

Answers

1. When you start, turn around and leave the courtroom. Go right and up the stairs that are on the right and you'll see two doors on the other side. One is solid wood and the other has a glass pane. A security guard will come out of the door with the glass pane, sneak inside and take cover next to the door. An usher will come almost immediately afterwards. Subdue him after the door closes and before he passes the closet.
    Mantis503 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Hey man the best thing to do in almost every mission when your looking for something is to put the difficulty on easy to start with, then dont worry if you start a firefight. now to get the court usher outfit start a firefight and kill all the cops and/or anyone who takes up arms, then just look around for a dude wearing the outfit, deal with him and take the disguise then finish the mission. Note: this is probably the funnest way to get stuff =P hope this helped although after two weeks you probably already got it
    alexusherrules - 4 years ago 0 0

where do I find the spiper? Unresolved danmrv
How do I eliminate Wade? Recent pedro1954
Can't launch Hitman: Absolution? Unresolved Baddgerr
How can i get rosewood to work? Unresolved iceburgsb
Is there a spirit of a dead guy in contracts? Unresolved gundamyou1