Why does the money I'm earning in Contracts mode not show up?

1. Ive just started playing this this and done 2 or contracts from other players but after ive completed them and go to the menu screen it still says $0? Do i have to complete main story to get the money for upgrades

User Info: Mottram89

Mottram89 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Sometimes there can be a delay between you completing a mission and the score/money being reflected on the main Contracts screen. To make the game correct itself I tend to check the leaderboards, wait for my score to load, then go back to the main Contracts screen and it then shows the correct figure.

The number in the top right is just your current cash, so will go up with every completed contract, but down when you spend the money on upgrades. Your lifetime earnings are recorded separately and will show in the small summary box when you go to do more contracts.

User Info: Avenger1324

Avenger1324 - 3 years ago 0 0