Does anyone know the pre-order codes for just cause 2?

1. when i pre-ordered the game two days ago online, i was told i would get the codes the next day and when it came to it i saw no codes and i pissed because i really wanted those codes plus its been two days and i still see no e-mail with the codes....SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: ThePowerfulOne

ThePowerfulOne - 6 years ago

Answers

1. They are coming in the game box

User Info: shades7290

shades7290 - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. I preordered and I got my stuff in the box

User Info: gofer_king

gofer_king - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. They come on a slip of paper in the actual game case with the redemption code on it.

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery - 6 years ago 1 2
  4. I have got the Limited Edition which I got for pre-ordering. There is a card inside the box which is unique that you use to get your pre-order. I had Rico's signature gun, an assault rifle with scope, a civilian car, a new parachute, hovercraft + more all redeemable via the one code.

User Info: PhilR1

PhilR1 - 6 years ago 0 1