Question from westwood49

Airplane landing gear?

Is there any way to get the landing gear to go down after i have taken off in an airplane? Because I notice that just after I take off the landing gear automatically retracts and I have pushed every button that I can think of and still they will not come down and I have checked the control layout screen with still no results. Kind of stupid in my opinion to not have a way to get them to go back down.

Godothunder8882 answered:

The landing gear automatically extend when you're close enough to the ground and moving slowly enough. To land, find an appropriate space pull left trigger to slow down as you approach and then move towards the ground. Landing gear will pop out if you're moving slowly enough.
4 0

Answers

Takeaim answered:

Who needs landing gear, thats why you have parachutes lol. Seriously though the landing gear is automatic. and if your going slow enough you can land the plane in water, though you wont be taking off again.
0 0