How do I unlock extractions from Sloth Demon?

1. I've started playing the game and I've done each of the first 3 takeover missions for the Roaches, Reapers, and Ular Boys. I recall hearing Sloth say at some point that he could be called for extractions and other things. However, when I tried to use that option later, I found it locked, and now, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, I cannot extract to anywhere. Is the game glitched or am I missing a prerequisite for this service?

User Info: Campbellitus

Campbellitus - 6 years ago
    I'm not sure if it matters, but just to make sure I've tried calling sloth demon from every type of location I could think of. From roads to rivers, mountaintops to beaches, he will come to me anywhere, but the extraction option is never open.

User Info: Campbellitus

Campbellitus - 6 years ago

1. I'm not going to spoil a major plot point here for you ( I know this game barely has a plot ) but you have to beat agency mission no.3 then you will unlock extraction...

good luck

User Info: DaShAg

DaShAg (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I'm pretty sure once you have caused a certain amount of chaos or discovered enough locations it will unlock.

User Info: Kirbydamasta

Kirbydamasta - 6 years ago 0 0