Review by sh4dowst4lker

"Hits the spot"

So here we have Just Cause 2 a very enjoyable and large game, unlike in the first one the gameplay has had a overhaul it seems and there much more freedom in combat. One thing that stands out in combat is tethering a person to a vehical or explosive rocket barrel and many other things that include using your grappling hook. But I will get on with a quick review of this amazing game for your enjoyment.

GAMEPLAY: This is a big one for me the game keeps things short and sweet with the weapons everything from assault rifle to an smg or sawed off. Not to big of a selection of weapons but just enough to get the job done but also not be overwhelming. One thing I liked it upgrading your weapons and vehicals, this added a nice touch to the game to help you feel that you will be able to come out of the most intense fire fights. Not only combat is effected but exploration to upgrade your weapons and vehical you have to find parts and they are all over the island, it helps to give you that urge to explore making sure to not miss anything specially if your a completionist.

STORY: This game is not to big on that as it is with the size of the world your in. To keep it simple your main mission to find your main target with a price on his head, there is a twist so it's not to bad it is another factor that gives you the motivation to keep going.

SOUND: The explosions sound really nice specially when off in a distance the gives your ears a nice sence of depth in this area the assault rifles sound pretty sweet. The sound track I really wasn't impressed with but what caught my ear was when the action gets up so does the music and when everything is calm and cool the music fades in and out which gives the game a good touch.

GRAPHICS: Waaaaaaaay better than the first, I started playing this on a HDTV 720p and the picture was just beautiful all the greens from the jungle to the redness of the desert and the whites of the snow capped mountains. I just started playing on a standard tv and it still got good picture but I go with HD anyday.

OVERALL: This game is long there is alot I mean alot to do and find, honestly this is not a rental now if there is a way to finish this in 5 days then you have no life lol j/k. If you havn't give this game a try this is like mercenaries on crack and pcp and speed and a little bit of alchole. I hope you enjoyed this review and place it's just a game need to for fanboy crap.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 04/22/10

Game Release: Just Cause 2 (US, 03/23/10)