Question from beespray989

Scorpion's Kombo Challenge?

I am having a problem with Scorpion's Kombo Challenge. I have done all but the first one (teleport punch + teleport punch). I have done it three different ways and i don't receive the pass on it. I get the low punch and uppercut then low punch and uppercut (without other character touching the ground) up to three times or however many it takes to pop the character up where you can't hit him again. I also have just hit three uppercuts in a row and have done low punch, uppercut, uppercut. I don't know exactly what its asking for; those are the only combinations i can think of, can anyone help with this?

Answers

darkcyrax answered:

i believe the first one is D, B, 3* D, B, 3 right???? Perform the teleport uppercut close to the opponent, then immediately after the low punch but before the uppercut, do it again but this time reverse it so that it's more like D, B, 3* D, F, 3. technically the first way of doin it is correct since forward is the original backward but since ur on the other side of the screen it flips the control.

another way to look at it is if ur to the left of the opponent then it's D, L, 3* D, R, 3
0 0

ParasyteStuie answered:

That other guy had a weird way of explaining it, but he was right: You need to CANCEL the first special into the next immediately after the FIRST HIT, resulting in a 3-hit kombo. There's no juggling involved.
1 0