Where do I go to upgrade my weapons and vehicle?

1. I've been looking around for a while, but I just can't seem to find it. where is it?

User Info: pormogo

pormogo - 7 years ago

1. u need to play a relic raiser at a motor forge it has red plants around it and there is 13 in the game and HERE R THE LOCATIONS! www.achievementhunter.com/games/guides/brutallegend/index.html

User Info: sukmybullets123

sukmybullets123 - 7 years ago 12 0

Answers

1. You have to raise a relic, it's a big skull kinda structure that's buried. Look for red flowers and do the relic raiser.

User Info: maximaracer808

maximaracer808 - 7 years ago 5 0
  2. The easiest Metal Forge to find for me is just north of army headquarters at the beginning of the game. It also has the most red flowers outside of any other relic I've seen.

User Info: TNBJ

TNBJ - 7 years ago 3 0
  3. what you do is drive around until you see what looks like a giant engine, there will be red flowers that are known as Devil's Thorn, Play Relic Raiser, Drive the Duece inside and there ya go.

User Info: Fadingsilence

Fadingsilence - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Your Duce, Axe and Guitar are all upgraded through the use of the Motor Forge. This is a building you raise out of the ground through the Relic Raiser guitar solo. There are 11 Motor Forges in the game so you can usually find one near wherever you are. They all lead to the same place.

To upgrade items you have to earn Fire Tribute by doing quests, finding relics and so on.

User Info: shnelle

shnelle - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. you push up up up down Y, X A pause select , left and right bumper at the same time.

No, thats wrong. do what the other people said.

User Info: draegloth187

draegloth187 - 7 years ago 0 1