Tips for using c.viper?

1. Im losing horribly with c viper even on easy. I could not beat seth after 20+ tries. Any general tips on what works and what doesnt? Her moves take a lot of charge and dont hit that hard.

User Info: aznanimekid

aznanimekid - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I don't know a lot about C. Viper, but for Seth an easy way to beat him is to jump high kick, crouch high kick and then back off, rinse and repeat. That should yield you a victory even on Hardest.

User Info: EquineTurtle

EquineTurtle - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The A.I. is bugged for Crimson Viper. Do a Light Thunderknuckle and chain it into another Light Thunderknuckle. Keep doing this until Seth's stun gauge reaches 700+ (dazed) then unleash your best move on him.

User Info: Got_Mine

Got_Mine - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. In general, Crimson Viper is a rush down character. You want to use her quick and safe moves and get in the opponent's face. But against Seth, anything goes. Try spamming forward heavy kick. It's a two hit move with good range and pretty safe on block.

User Info: Dan_Lionheart

Dan_Lionheart - 7 years ago 0 0