Question from aznanimekid

Tips for using c.viper?

Im losing horribly with c viper even on easy. I could not beat seth after 20+ tries. Any general tips on what works and what doesnt? Her moves take a lot of charge and dont hit that hard.

Answers

EquineTurtle answered:

I don't know a lot about C. Viper, but for Seth an easy way to beat him is to jump high kick, crouch high kick and then back off, rinse and repeat. That should yield you a victory even on Hardest.
0 0

Got_Mine answered:

The A.I. is bugged for Crimson Viper. Do a Light Thunderknuckle and chain it into another Light Thunderknuckle. Keep doing this until Seth's stun gauge reaches 700+ (dazed) then unleash your best move on him.
0 0

Dan_Lionheart answered:

In general, Crimson Viper is a rush down character. You want to use her quick and safe moves and get in the opponent's face. But against Seth, anything goes. Try spamming forward heavy kick. It's a two hit move with good range and pretty safe on block.
0 0