Question from injendsm

How do I get past Killer Moth?

I was playing the Killer Moth level earlier and reached the boss part. I was able to land two hits on the moth before he flew up to the top of the room. There was a demolition suit in the corner of the room, but I already had that equipped on Batman. There was also a technology suit for Robin, so I switched to that, which in turn brought up a the option to play with the panel on the left generator. However, when I would press B with Robin standing there, absolutely NOTHING happened.

I put everything together that I could and destroyed everything in the room that I was able to but nothing enabled me to get any further. There are two levers on the far side of the wall which, I have a feeling, are what the panel is supposed to make work so that I can turn on the light and bring Killer Moth down to the floor. There's also a glass wall that I can see another room through but I can't break into it because I don't have the sonic suit. What the hell am I missing here? This is the only level in the game, thus far, that I've had this much difficulty with.

I appreciate any help.

thoul answered:

After building a turbine, use Robin with the tech suit on the switch. Hold B to activate the turbine until it turns on the switches. Then go throw the switches. Repeat with the other turbine.
2 0

Answers

wickede160 answered:

When your using the panel as robin press B and the turbines should spin.
0 2

Colnbluth answered:

You have to repeatedly hit the B button. Took me a minute to realize this
0 1