Does this run at 1080p on xbox 360?

1. If not ill get it on pc, for the higher resolution.

Thanks

User Info: amitshah

amitshah - 5 years ago
    1080p on X360 , YES.

User Info: coreofeden

coreofeden - 5 years ago

Answers

1. YES well a least thats what my tv says

User Info: elxhn2010

elxhn2010 - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. Look on the back of the box, it should say something like 480p / 720p / 1080 i/p.

User Info: scXthursday

scXthursday - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't know if this will help or not, but I bought an HDMI cable. If your xbox has the input for it, you can find them for relatively cheap if you shop around. I got one for about $10. I hooked it up and then went to my XBox settings and changed it to 1080p and am g2g.

User Info: boydgrossii

boydgrossii - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. TC: ALL multi platform games always got higher resolution on PC whereas HD consoles are limited to 720p in main and sometimes 1080p with some issues. Wonder if was not trolling on the sly?

Pick whichever platform you prefers to play the game on.

User Info: XVanquisitor

XVanquisitor - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I think all games run 1080p on the 360.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Yes. But still, when I rotate the camera or moving in a busy area, the graphics is not so smooth, very similar to what I have with Assassin's creed II & Brotherhood, and L.A. Noire. Very interested to know if it's the game or the console.

User Info: zicolofoo

zicolofoo - 5 years ago 0 0