Police Station Getting Into RPENN's Computer?

1. I sneaked into the station and I have to hack captain penn's computer but it's a level 2 hack and I dont have any praxis points to upgrade to level 2 so what do I do does anyone have his password?

User Info: crustydougan

crustydougan - 5 years ago
    Oh and I entered the room already it's just that I can't hack the computer so I need the password to the computer or another solution

User Info: crustydougan

crustydougan - 5 years ago
    so the AUDs are just unavailable if you didn't pre-order. That is bs. Cuz there are a few other side missions you're not gonna be able to do without putting some into hacking. Putting into hacking actually sucks. Tbh i wish i could disable the pre-order features.

User Info: TheSilverKnight

TheSilverKnight - 5 years ago
    And i wish there was a way to find passcodes somewhere in the game world for every hackable node.

User Info: TheSilverKnight

TheSilverKnight - 5 years ago

1. It is "apophenion"

User Info: PandaPoacher

PandaPoacher - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you don't know the passcode or your hacking is not high enough, there is an air duct just to the right of his office next.

User Info: collinds

collinds - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You will notice a air duct entrance right next to his office door, so you can sneak in. His computer only lvl 1 so you dont have to worry there.

User Info: sweetcrosby

sweetcrosby - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Also fyi you can hack every single computer in the place with only tranq'ing the roaming guards on floor 1 and the camera in the lobby can be blocked by boxes and vending machines...

User Info: From_Ariel

From_Ariel - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Some of the passwords are not obtainable in the game. The
    "apophenion" word for Penn's is an example. This was listed in a strat guide and copied all over the internet as a way to bypass the hacking minigame. If you don't have level 2 hacking, you cannot complete the quest, unless you pre-ordered the game from select retailers and have the "Auto Unlocking Devices" in your gameworld.

I think it's pretty lame, myself. Probably a design oversight.

User Info: GI_Joe888

GI_Joe888 - 5 years ago 0 0