Question from Dom08ar

the code to the Media terminal in the 2nd floor of the Hive?

Its part of the Justice mission in China the last part actually. its on the second floor of the Hive behind the bar on the wall

widecamel answered:

Try 1080
2 0

Answers

PandaPoacher answered:

Try "0415"
0 4

mock_heroic answered:

I struggled with this. Haven't been able to find a code at all so the best thing i can adivse is using an auto-hack tool. Iv just done it and it doesnt appear to bother anyone near by and it unlocks it. Hope this helps.
0 0

lordofruin_83 answered:

I checked for a few days and there do not appear to be **any** codes for this. If your hack isn't up to speed (as in 3/3 sleath and a minimum of 3/5 hacking) then go down to the sewers and there are about 5/6 Nuke worms down in the sewer close to the Hive (IIRC, it's near the area with the green fog), you'll need to break through a weak wall though.

Use Nukes to get you as close as possible to the data cores and then hope for the best but remember to save before you hack as if you have to disconnect before the hack is complete you'll loose the Nuke worms.
0 0

Noble_Vendetta answered:

@widecamel I know this is hella late but thanks man that code 1080 worked like a charm
0 0