Question from DarqueDragon

Changing Hot Key skills?

How do you change are hot keyed? I use dual wielding and have two skills hotkeyed that I can't use and can't replace them with the skills I unlocked. Is there a way to change these hot keys, or are the skills not there because of the weapon I am using?

From: 13eoh13 4 years ago

It may be because of the weapon you are using. For instance one must have a shield in order to do shield bash, and one must be using only one weapon in order to do dirty trick, etc. I don't think the skills can be hotkeyed, but that is to not disadvantage considering they integrated them all in very nicely. Usually skills are either access by being in open stance and pressing the desired button, or blocking (or zooming in with the bow) and pressing the desired button.