How do I activate death cards?

1. Is it possible to activate death cards for Single player and how? Also how do I do it on Co-Op?

User Info: riku08X

riku08X - 8 years ago

1. Death Cards can ONLY be activated for Online Co-Op. From the main menu, go to Cooperative, then Xbox Live, then Find Match (or Private Match), then Settings, then Game Rules, then Enable Death Card cheats, and all the ones that you have unlocked will be available on the right side. You can only activate the Death Cards that you have already found in the Campaign.

User Info: Dann610

Dann610 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I don't have my Xbox up right now, but I'm almost positive that you activate them in the lobby before you start the campaign match. In Game Settings I believe.

User Info: O_Vengeful_O

O_Vengeful_O - 8 years ago 2 1
  2. yOu go to game rules and pick which death cards you want on.

User Info: shorts21P

shorts21P - 8 years ago 2 1
  3. and no you Cant activate them on single player only on co-op

User Info: shorts21P

shorts21P - 8 years ago 0 4
  4. You go into coop campaign and then you go to game settings and turn them on but you have to unlock them first and you cant use them on singleplayer campaign

User Info: Oblivowind

Oblivowind - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. The only location I found them was when starting an XBox Live Co-op match. It gives you the Barracks option and then you can set some of the deathcard cheats up through that.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez - 8 years ago 1 0
  6. the only way u can use the death card is in split screen, system link, and Xbox Live private match

User Info: garnettwilk

garnettwilk - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. You have to only use death cards on co-op some of the cards are really not fun anyway so just play without them.

User Info: T_bone07

T_bone07 - 8 years ago 0 0
  8. You have to host a co-op game and its part of the rules.

User Info: Cplmustang

Cplmustang - 8 years ago 0 0
  9. I'm pretty sure it has to be a online private co-op

User Info: worldlygrub2

worldlygrub2 - 8 years ago 0 0