Question from camo1525

What Are The Best Zombies Strategies/ Glitches at Nacht Der Untoten?

I need some of the best zombies stratagies and glitches.Me and my friend can only get to round ten, but i also would like some single player zombie glitches and stratagies.
Please help!

camo1525 provided additional details:

I have found the stielhandgranaten glitch out. any other glitches i should know about?

camo1525 provided additional details:

So that glitch is at the spiral stair case? Please add just a little bit more info, like how do you jump up there and what are the steps you must take to get to that spot?

Answers

forceman2216 answered:

Well there is a glich at the begining at the level, go to the staircase and and jump o the legde and thats what i know
0 0

the_best_fisher answered:

A good strategy that me and my bro do is you kill stuff until level 4 (dont open the doors) then on level four you should have around 4500 that is enough to open the stairs then to buy a trench gun. once you get up stairs get the trench gun then have one person stand at the top of the stairs ( back a little behind the window against the wall) and have the other person clear the windows then once you have the money go to the main room and use the help door then you have all the wepons unlocked then go upstairs and continue the set up up stairs.
works well for me.
0 0

the_best_fisher answered:

With what forceman2216 said you go to the top of the stair case and you jump at the second level to your right if you are facing down the stairs and you should land on a ledge the you valk as far as you can and the zombies cant reach you but you can shoot down at them.
0 0

the_best_fisher answered:

Another glitch is to go into the corner by the help door and have one person face the wall and continually jump then the other person lays down and crawls under him and stands up then have the first person stop jumping then you are bothe invincible untill you move (you can still turn and shoot).
0 0

the_best_fisher answered:

Go upstairs and go to the wall by the cabnent tat has the snipers in it then by the low wall there is a rectangular peice of rubble or something so if you go to the oposite wall and line up the edge of the cabnent and the rubble then sprint and jump just past the edge of the cabinent then go prone in mid air and if you land on the rubble as long as you stay prone in that spot there is an invisible bariar around you.
0 0

WGI242 answered:

My highest round's nineteen, but i died cause i made a mistake.
Round 1: short the zombies 5 times and then knife. Repair the windows until you don't get the money.
Round 2/3: But the Karbine, shoot the zombies by the number of the roun you're on, so if its round 4 shoot the zombie 4 times in the chest, and then knife. Do this till the end of round 4(but make some crawlers with the grenades to give you lots of time).
Buy the couch on the stairs, and the buy the trench gun, then buy the next door leading to the mystery box. try your luck, until you run out of money, then kill the crawler.
round
Round 5 and up: Run around the pillars and keep trying you lucy with the box. Get the ray gun, always take deployables.!!!!
0 0