Question from les777

How do I unlock zombie mode?

I've completed the campaign on normal and it didn't unlock. Then I went through the last mission again and made sure I watch the credits to the end and nothing happened.
What am I doing wrong?
Where do I find it if I actually unlock it?
Do I need any death cards?

les777 provided additional details:

BTW: I have a German version. I hope it's not because of that.

Fadingsilence asked for clarification:

What Difficulty were you on?

Iggy_1313 answered:

Zombie mode is now available to anyone with out having to unlock it, if you have x-box live.
2 0

Answers

gamecheater312 answered:

It might b because of the german version, it doesn't need any death cards, and you can find it in the mission select menu, it is the last level there.
0 1

blackhawklb answered:

You need to beat the game on any diffulculty to unlock it.
0 1

PhysicalFriend answered:

Typically you have to complete the campaign mode on any difficulty. If you've done that and it hasn't unlocked, theres probably something wrong either with the disk or the fact that it's a German version. Although I didn't know they made a German version of WaW that's probably the cause. Whenever you go to mission select before you've played through campaign the missions you haven't beat should be a darker font that the unlocked ones. Seeing as how you've already beat the campaign the only mission with that particular characteristic should be "Nach Der Untoten", the original zombie map. If it doesn't show up at all, it's definitely the fact of the game being German. If it shows up as unlocked and you cant unlock it, you have a bad copy and should refund it for another one.
1 1

Fadingsilence answered:

I got Zombies after I finished on Regular and sat through the credits. I don't know if it makes a difference but I have the American version.
0 0

strangekillleRL answered:

Try finding the seconnd death carth, I havent even beat the game and I already have it, I think it was in front of the bunker near the end of the mission
0 0

btd3 answered:

I know this doesnt answer the question but i have to put this 4player nacht der untoten strategy guide somewhere:

When the round starts have one player at each window, have whoever is the best guard the two middle windows. Shoot the explosive barrels to get points. You may buy the kar98k and M1Carbine.As soon as a player gets 1000 points he will move the couch to upstairs.Do not open the help room.Once upstairs have one player go by the grenades one by the unmoved couch one by one in the room near the unmoved couch and one in the other room.When a player gets 1000 points he must move the other couch.All four players will now be in the help room except the door will be closed so zombies cant get through there.The best player has to guard the stairs. The other two must get the windows the last one must guard the cave entrance.
When using rifles such as the kar98k aim for the head for a headshot.Aim your grenades and molotovs well.Playrs may split up at times and guard other rooms.When things get crazy, all four players must huddle by the mystery box and shoot for their lives.When using the flamethrower be warned of the flame glitch.If you get a rocket launcher grenade launcher or sniper rifle find a good vantage point.Never shoot to close with explosive weapons. Be warned that there is a ray gun glitch that can kill you, it is rare though. Knifing is good too. If you are downed, shoot and cut like crazy until revived.ALL WEAPONS ARE USEFUL, never replace any weapon unless out of ammo. Only the pistol sucks. Always watch your backs.Always shoot crawlers.You cant risk getting attacked by one. While one of your weapons is reloading take your other one.Do not buy any more weapons off the wall unless you have a phenomenal amount of points and you need a double barrel, thomson, trench or BAR. There is no telling how far you can get if you use this strategy and every rule in it.
0 0

_D_Town_214_ answered:

Beat the game.
0 1

dw0189 answered:

I think its like glitchy and cant think so if ther is a glitch id return it and get a new one or your xbox is messed up
0 0

codwawfanatic answered:

You have the German version, read this, it will explain it all.

gameolosophy.com/games/action/call-of-duty/cod-waw-german-version-is-censored/
0 0

newdividTF answered:

I think you cant unlock it because u hav German version and Germans might find racist
0 0

Can I unlock Zombie mode by compleating the game in Co-Op mode? Answered iowrn2d2
Do you have to play solo campaign to unlock zombie mode? Answered hondacivic38
Zombie Mode? Answered Gir777
Weapons in Zombie mode? Answered Spartan01531
Can we splitscreen zombie mode? Answered chinoex123