Are there any naz zombie glitches?

1. I heard of some but cant ever get them to work please explain how to do them

User Info: matthewmahoney

matthewmahoney - 7 years ago

1. I know two on Shi No Numa, one that makes an invicible barrier, and one that will give you an extra wepon... add me and I'll help me... gt is chaos sting

User Info: zackster932

zackster932 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I no one on nacht der untoen and verruckt add me i will teach u how heres my gamertag xXSgT809Xx

User Info: newdividTF

newdividTF - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. yah ther are muliti gun glitches on all maps if u want to now them . Add me my gamertag is mikayboy26

User Info: mikayboy26

mikayboy26 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. 1. If you have a friend make him get into a corner as far as he can go (it works better in some spots than others) and then you crawl underneath him while he is jumping then just stand up and dont move and try not to knife
    2. (nacht de untoen) go upstairs and by greanades then back up pretty far and sprint towds the wall and jump and crouch in air at the grenades and when it says can't stand here you might be good but different positions work better than others to
    (this one is not a good one unless you have 2 people and one kills himself and all this stuff but i cant explain that one)
    these may be no use on live but i dont have it so someone else will have to confirm that

User Info: bow2ursensei

bow2ursensei - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. Yes on mine if you use the flamethrower and the fames hit the ground you will get burned were the flames hit even though the flames are not visible.

User Info: 360fan97

360fan97 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. most glitches have been patched the flamethrower thing isn't a glitch the fire makes the area hot. There is a multi weapon glitch at der riese you plant a bouncing betty while you have no weapons from buying an uprade from the pack a punch then pick up the weapon and you'll have 3. Could somebody show me some barrier glitches. My gamertag is zerofallen1

User Info: zerofallen1

zerofallen1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. yeah for the first map, if on 2 player get one person to lay down beside the two stacked crates against the wall. then get the other person to jump on top of the other, then the person that is laying down, stand up. you will be conjoined, and the zombies cant hurt you (no guarantee but it works on mine). P.S. DO NOT move the left thumbstick! you will become unconjoined and have to repeat the process.

User Info: andync96

andync96 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. theres one I know on nacht der untoten and its upstairs next to the cupboard yo jump next to it and prone in mid air, It creates an invisible forcefield arond you, If that doesn't work look on youtube

User Info: jwr64

jwr64 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Treyarch has patched most of the glitchs. Though there are some that still work like barrier glitches.

User Info: Dr_HAX

Dr_HAX - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. I herd of one were u can get on the waterspout and use summtin like a turrent.my friend told me about it but i forgot what maps

User Info: L3GiiT

L3GiiT - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Go to the steps in the first room (Nacht der Untoten) Have one player prone and one player run and jump onto him.Then both of them crouch the you cant die.(dont move alot or youll be kicked out of the glitch)

User Info: Kratos678

Kratos678 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. (All for the map you unlock at the end of the game there are 3 that I know of 1st one main room there is a beam with a hole in it sprint and jump while in mid air go prone note for this to work you can not go through the help door you can never use it)
    (2ed up the stairs in the main room go to the top of the stairs and run jump and crout and you should be in the wall)
    (3rd up on the second level where the wall is open but sand baged there is a can on the floor sprint jump and crout and then try to stand up and it should say can't stand here)

User Info: 53Ty

53Ty - 5 years ago 0 0