Question from matthewmahoney

Are there any naz zombie glitches?

I heard of some but cant ever get them to work please explain how to do them

Answers

newdividTF answered:

I no one on nacht der untoen and verruckt add me i will teach u how heres my gamertag xXSgT809Xx
1 0

zackster932 answered:

I know two on Shi No Numa, one that makes an invicible barrier, and one that will give you an extra wepon... add me and I'll help me... gt is chaos sting
1 0

mikayboy26 answered:

yah ther are muliti gun glitches on all maps if u want to now them . Add me my gamertag is mikayboy26
0 0

bow2ursensei answered:

1. If you have a friend make him get into a corner as far as he can go (it works better in some spots than others) and then you crawl underneath him while he is jumping then just stand up and dont move and try not to knife
2. (nacht de untoen) go upstairs and by greanades then back up pretty far and sprint towds the wall and jump and crouch in air at the grenades and when it says can't stand here you might be good but different positions work better than others to
(this one is not a good one unless you have 2 people and one kills himself and all this stuff but i cant explain that one)
these may be no use on live but i dont have it so someone else will have to confirm that
1 1

360fan97 answered:

Yes on mine if you use the flamethrower and the fames hit the ground you will get burned were the flames hit even though the flames are not visible.
0 0

zerofallen1 answered:

most glitches have been patched the flamethrower thing isn't a glitch the fire makes the area hot. There is a multi weapon glitch at der riese you plant a bouncing betty while you have no weapons from buying an uprade from the pack a punch then pick up the weapon and you'll have 3. Could somebody show me some barrier glitches. My gamertag is zerofallen1
0 0

andync96 answered:

yeah for the first map, if on 2 player get one person to lay down beside the two stacked crates against the wall. then get the other person to jump on top of the other, then the person that is laying down, stand up. you will be conjoined, and the zombies cant hurt you (no guarantee but it works on mine). P.S. DO NOT move the left thumbstick! you will become unconjoined and have to repeat the process.
0 0

jwr64 answered:

theres one I know on nacht der untoten and its upstairs next to the cupboard yo jump next to it and prone in mid air, It creates an invisible forcefield arond you, If that doesn't work look on youtube
0 0

Dr_HAX answered:

Treyarch has patched most of the glitchs. Though there are some that still work like barrier glitches.
0 0

L3GiiT answered:

I herd of one were u can get on the waterspout and use summtin like a turrent.my friend told me about it but i forgot what maps
0 0

Kratos678 answered:

Go to the steps in the first room (Nacht der Untoten) Have one player prone and one player run and jump onto him.Then both of them crouch the you cant die.(dont move alot or youll be kicked out of the glitch)
0 0

53Ty answered:

(All for the map you unlock at the end of the game there are 3 that I know of 1st one main room there is a beam with a hole in it sprint and jump while in mid air go prone note for this to work you can not go through the help door you can never use it)
(2ed up the stairs in the main room go to the top of the stairs and run jump and crout and you should be in the wall)
(3rd up on the second level where the wall is open but sand baged there is a can on the floor sprint jump and crout and then try to stand up and it should say can't stand here)
0 0

Zombie Factory glitches? Answered mcshadowchaser
Zombie glitches after patch...? Answered cloudwithlegs
Nizi zombie glitches? Answered Zanderander
Zombie Mode-Glitches?" Answered Shadow-Mario29
Are there any glitches for the random box in zombie mode? Answered pilotob2