Extra Missions??

1. I bought the gamestop pre-order edition and recieived the code for the 6 bonus missions. I know that these involve grabbing the letter and finding the predessor tapes. I recently found some other codes on GameFaqs that state that if you enter them you get bonus and extra missions. I have entered these codes and a prompt told me that I have unlocked the missions. How do I perform these other bonus missions.

User Info: WiNgMaN042

WiNgMaN042 - 8 years ago

1. All the codes unlock the same 6 missions, so you only need to type in one code

User Info: Black_Exodia

Black_Exodia - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I believe they all unlock the same missions. I inputted all the codes as well, but you'll notice that if you use the same code twice it will still tell you that you've unlocked more missions.

User Info: Azanode

Azanode (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 3
  2. All the codes unlokc the same missons so just use the one you got and other ppl use 1 of the unlock 6 codes

User Info: ibot_bob

ibot_bob - 7 years ago 1 1