On illium who should I have liara kill?

1. Need help ?

User Info: Mrbonk10

Mrbonk10 - 6 years ago

1. After getting all five "clues" you can't determine who it is, so pick that option.

User Info: tsylus

tsylus - 6 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. It turns out that Liara's assistant was the observer, so when you get all the data files, tell her that you cant figure out who it would be.

User Info: Nerdy1993

Nerdy1993 - 6 years ago 3 1
  2. If you read all the clues you should figure out, that the observer is addressed with "she" once. Since all the suspects are male, none of them can be the observer.

User Info: cgot2b

cgot2b - 6 years ago 4 0
  3. I completed the mission by going down from liaras office and getting the very first clue then picking the top right option (dont remember what the name was) Thats probably the shortest way to complete it

User Info: chuckybeth

chuckybeth - 6 years ago 0 7
  4. I couldn't find all five clues and based on the four I had (and failing once, going back, and trying it again) it wasn't any of the five options. That and I got a major vibe that her assistant was the Observer, mostly based on one of the dialogue sequences where she has a funny look on her face when Liara is talking about the mission.

User Info: pilot_2023

pilot_2023 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. *Spoilers*

The true suspect is Liara's assistant.
    However in order to implicate her, you HAVE to hack ALL of the 5 consoles around the area so the "I don't know yet" option will change into the necessary "none of the suspects fit" (or something to that effect) option when you call her.

4 of the consoles are in the plaza outside of Liara's office, the 5th one is located in the bar.

User Info: jklotros

jklotros - 6 years ago 3 0
  6. Hint...the last or hardest clue to find is in the bar where you meet up with conrad on the second level

User Info: golden_sailor

golden_sailor - 6 years ago 0 0