Question from K9_Knight

Can you pursue a relationship with Kelly?

I just talked to the secretary/councilor Kelly and it reminded me of one of the talks with Ashley from the first game and i just started wondering if anything could happen.

From: frostfire8888 5 years ago

pastyD is wrong.
You can,
SPOILER ALERT
she does get kidnapped, but if you choose to rescue the crew right away, rather than delying you can save her life.

Yes u can, and that is what i am gonna do

Yes you can, keep talking to her. At some point she says something about falling. Use the answer that has the word Embracing in it.

No you cannot.
you can be flirty and while it does sound like you can, it isn't gonna happen.
SPOILER ALERT
kelly gets kidnapped by the collectors towards the end of the game and is absent from the ship when you actually get to complete the romance with a crew member. so no, ther is no physical relationship with kelly. just the flirting that you do in the first few conversations.

pastyD is in fact right. while you CAN save her life, you cannot "Romance" her. Miranda, Jack, and Tali'Zora. each of them has 2 different options(renegade and paragon) paragon tends to be a more fun scene.