Question from K9_Knight

Can you pursue a relationship with Kelly?

I just talked to the secretary/councilor Kelly and it reminded me of one of the talks with Ashley from the first game and i just started wondering if anything could happen.

frostfire8888 answered:

pastyD is wrong.
You can,
SPOILER ALERT
she does get kidnapped, but if you choose to rescue the crew right away, rather than delying you can save her life.
0 0

Answers

Alfose answered:

Yes u can, and that is what i am gonna do
1 4

Dobie4132 answered:

Yes you can, keep talking to her. At some point she says something about falling. Use the answer that has the word Embracing in it.
0 2

pastyD answered:

No you cannot.
you can be flirty and while it does sound like you can, it isn't gonna happen.
SPOILER ALERT
kelly gets kidnapped by the collectors towards the end of the game and is absent from the ship when you actually get to complete the romance with a crew member. so no, ther is no physical relationship with kelly. just the flirting that you do in the first few conversations.
0 0

Illundiel answered:

pastyD is in fact right. while you CAN save her life, you cannot "Romance" her. Miranda, Jack, and Tali'Zora. each of them has 2 different options(renegade and paragon) paragon tends to be a more fun scene.
0 0

Can you continue to pursue romances after beating the game? Answered Tiny_Sepuku
Kelly? Open pacman2O6
Exactly when can i get Kelly up to my room? Answered MassEffectFreak
How do I romance Kelly? Answered gOwCoD4
How do i get kelly to feed my fish? Answered kylesibert