Question from K9_Knight

My dlc corrupted. What did i do and how do i fix it?

i downloaded the bonuses that came with pre-ordering it from game stop and now its corrupted and i can't load my file. has anybody else had this problem and if you have how did you fix it.

PS i downloaded it on another XBOX but then i took it over to my XBOX and it worked for 2 days.

From: lolo9090 5 years ago

Just a glitch also it happened to me

There's a topic about this on the BioWare Social Network. The url to the topic is
social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/107/index/933373/1#934266, just add in the http without the www.
Basically,
Go to System Settings>Memory>HDD>ME2>Delete the DLC.
LOG OFF XBL
LOG ON XBL
Now press the guide button again>Settings Tab>Account Management>Download History> Download the ME2 DLC again.
LOG OFF XBL
LOG IN XBL
Start ME2

It's also suggested that if there are still problems to download it again through the Cerberus Network after deleting the DLC as an alternative.