Suicide Mission - Choices? **Spoiler**

1. I was intent on getting the 'No one left behind' achievement, so i followed the Achievement guild. I made the folloing choices:
    Tech - Tali
    Second leader - Garris
    My Squad - Grunt, & the assassin (forgot name)

When every1 regrouped i selected:
    Biotic - Samara
    2nd Team leader - Garris
    Escort - Jacob
    My Squad - same as before.

I then selected for every1 else to stay behind a guard the door.

Every1 was loyal, but Mordin still got killed.
    Does any1 know what i did wrong, or was it just chance?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: RJ082

RJ082 - 6 years ago

1. Mordin simply put is the biggest threat to your attempt to have everyone live, hes like a Lemming, he will take as many oppertunities to die as possible, make him the Valve guy, he will die, make him the squad leader, he will die, make him the escort, the safest choice out of them all, he still has a small percentage chance of dying, leave him as rearguard, he has a large percentage chance of dying, seriously this guy is suicidal. You best option is to include him in your final team, if hes with you and loyal, he wont die, hes not entirely useless in the final fight, his techniques derive primarely of Armour damage, and the final boss only has Armour health, so you might as well bring him along anyway, but seriously, bring him as a final team member to keep him safe.

User Info: vc180191

vc180191 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I think it was chance. Because I had that same set up and everyone live.

User Info: canttalk

canttalk - 6 years ago 0 1