Question from Sesshoumaru1708

Can Shepherd die at the end ?

So my question might sound weird but think about it if he/she dies then in Mass Effect 3 they would have to get new voice actors for the new characters and keep the voice actors for Shepherd .That's 4 voice actors male and female they would have to pay that's a lot of money.So tell me what you think...

MisguidedTerran answered:

Yes, if you managed to completely bungle the entire last mission and get everyone killed, Shepherd will die. If you have one or two of your squadmates survive they'll pull you into the ship.

And it doesnt sound like they'd need to get new voice actors. I've completed a runthrough with everyone dead and shepherd dying, and there's no option to save that data. The only way any decisions or anything being carried into ME3 is if you survived, therefore, no real reason to get new voice actors.
0 0

Answers

evildarkscot answered:

if u mean can shep die in ME2 then yes but to get it u must make sure everyone dies and that joker is the only one of the ship that way when u run back to him there is noone to pull u up since joker cant do it
0 0