What is the best way to earn paragon points fast?

1. Yeah i pissed of jack and i dont have enough points to make her loyal again...can anybody help me???? Is there a glitch that can help???

User Info: weirdo1995

weirdo1995 - 6 years ago
    Well i got full paragon and i fully upgraded my class thing it gave me 100% paragon. but when i talked to jack the paragon conversation was still grayed out. is my game glitched?

User Info: weirdo1995

weirdo1995 - 6 years ago

1. There's supposed to be a glitch at the end of Samara's loyalty mission where after you kill her daughter you can select some speech options to get 2 paragon points as much as you want. Can't confirm cause I didn't try it, but if you're desperate you might try it. I think I saw the full description of it in the first or second FAQ walkthrough.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Nope. Just pick paragon answers and whatnot. Try and do some sidequests.

User Info: bacdy

bacdy - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Make sure you max out your character class upgrade to level 4. I went paragon throughout the entire game and only managed to get to max paragon when I upgraded to level 4 (which is what you need to talk to Jack or Miranda after you piss them off. Other than that make sure you talk to everyone you can to get as many paragon points as possible.

User Info: Mistapeepers

Mistapeepers - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. Yes it sounds like your game is glitched out try re loading or starting over and as to your first question just do the goody goody things save people be a real whipping boy and do it with a smile and you should max out your class to lvl 4 and you should in no time get 100%

User Info: Angelus6787

Angelus6787 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. I dont know about a glitch but if you beat the original mass effect as a paragon it fills the bar about a fifth of the way. Also anytime a choice appears pick the top response. Also do as many side quests and dlc as possible as they all give opportunities for paragon points. Un fortunatly if your already at the loyalty mission section of the game there isnt much hope other than to restart the game. Also next time if you get to the loyalty missions do jacks last it gives you more time to increase your paragon.

User Info: userwrath

userwrath - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. There is a glitch, when you do the asari's loyalty, do paragon say are you okay, then say your not ready to go yet repeat until bored or full
    hope this helps.

User Info: minatobi

minatobi - 5 years ago 0 0