Full Paragon, but cant get Zaeed's loyalty?

1. So I am playing Zaeed's loyalty quest, I saved the workers, so I had to then say the string of statements, but when the paragon choice came up, it was greyed out. I have max paragon, so what's going on?

User Info: Brendar1288

Brendar1288 - 6 years ago
    Yes, but the paragon option is still grayed out.

User Info: Brendar1288

Brendar1288 - 6 years ago
    I have FULL paragon, max Infiltrator and have paragon/renegade boost 100%, but the paragon choice remains gray.

User Info: Brendar1288

Brendar1288 - 6 years ago

1. All I can think of is if your paragon score is all the way up like you say try wearing the Death mask or whatever its called it may boost your paragon above max or maybe you are wearing it and you aren't really maxed and need to be without it, they may have just written the code for that part of the DLC wrong so that kind of thing has a weird effect.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Have you upgraded your class ability (eg soldier, infiltraitor) at all? That boosts your paragon/renegade score.

User Info: kou_urake

kou_urake - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you want Zaeeds loyalty but have low Paragon score you shouldn't stop the fire or else Vido gets away and Zaeed won't become loyal. Following Zaeed and not stopping the fire guarantees Zaeeds loyalty without having to complete the higher Paragon requirements Zaeed kills Vido and unlocks a new ability for him.

User Info: WRCRevolver

WRCRevolver - 6 years ago 0 0