Is there a guaranteed way to get mirandas loyalty back?

1. I haven't done the conversation part where you have to choose between miranda and jack yet. i'm thinking about taking jacks side and my paragon isn't very high. so can i still get mirandas loyalty back?

User Info: tuchanka

tuchanka - 6 years ago

1. Your paragon needs to be 80% full to keep both loyalties. If you choose a side you will lose the others loyalty but you still have a chance. Talk to the one you didn't pick and you will get another paragon option to regain the lost loyalty. This paragon option does not require such a high paragon score.

A better option is to hold off on completing both their loyalty missions until you have a higher paragon score.

User Info: ChaosSpore

ChaosSpore - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Nope, you have to get your paragon bar at least to the top of the last line.

User Info: twodumb2live

twodumb2live - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. However its not needed. Just keep them in your party at all times, or dont even pick them for anything and it will go well. Only pick loyal squad members for the stuff in the suicide mission

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Chaos Spore, just so you know paragon choices like that have a different system than just getting parogon points in #2 (and possibly 3) It compares how much paragon you have to how much you could have. And SuperVegito, look up how to have everyone survive the suicide mission. Its very complicated.

User Info: AwesomerDanYou

AwesomerDanYou - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. You can equip the death mask after buying it from a store. I think I got it from Omega. It slightly boosts the system needed for this charm/intimidate option. I say system because I'm not sure if it's the paragon/renegade system or something else.

User Info: SirSwaggins

SirSwaggins - 1 year ago 0 0