How many side missions matter from Mass effect 1?

1. I know a lot of decsions you made in mass effect 1 carry over do things you do on side missions carry over or not.I'm trying to complete my game and import to Mass effect 2,and I'm wondering if I should just skip most of the side quests and just beat the game now that I have reached level 60.

User Info: bboysounds

bboysounds - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Depends on what you mean by "Matter". Some have larger influences than others.

The short answer, if the side mission showed up in your quest log, then the result will have an effect in Mass Effect 2. It may be as simple as the NPC exists or not, tell you how they changed their lives and are doing X, or maybe they need another stranger to step into their lives to sort out their problems.

Even the DLC has announcements over the intercom/radio based on choices.

They mostly add flavor, most do not give in-game bonuses, such as weapons, ammo, gold, exp, etc...

User Info: kuvuplan

kuvuplan (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0