How get Jacob to use Biotics? Early saves? Power mappings to buttons

1. I KNOW... VERY BASIC STUFF, but I'm new to this...

How do I get Jacob to use his Biotic Powers in the first battle after I meet him?

Haven't been able to manually save to that point either... do I need to get further?

Also, and tips on easy mapping of powers to buttons, or do I need to read controller manuals?

Thanks!

User Info: IFlyNRide

IFlyNRide - 5 years ago
    Thanks. Found that one, and got past this point in the battle, but really not sure if/how Jason ever DID use his biotics!

User Info: IFlyNRide

IFlyNRide - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Pull up the power wheel with RB, highlight the power, tap X. From the menu, you can target an enemy and select the power for use, or use mapped powers in real time with the side buttons on the D-PAD.

User Info: AkridHunter

AkridHunter - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I have the same issue, but the recommended solution doesn't appear to work.

Please clarify: "Pull up the power wheel with RB, highlight the power[1], tap X. From the menu[2], you can target an enemy and select the power for use, or use mapped powers in real time with the side buttons on the D-PAD."
    OK,
    [1] -- WHICH POWER on the power wheel? Jacob's face? Doesn't work.
    If not Jacob's face, please indicate the approx angular position (N=0, E=90, etc.) of the icon I should be selecting.
    [2] -- WHAT MENU? A popup in response to pressing X?
    The X button appears to do nothing except Reload. It appears to be completely in active while RB is held. The only button that does anything while RB is held is the A button, and it only works for selecting weapon type.

BTW, I playing this is Casual Mode. Did EA bother verifying whether the game works properly in this mode?

User Info: ThaddleThor

ThaddleThor - 2 years ago 0 0