How Do I Break Every Bone In My Body?

1. I jump off big towers roll down the cliff at the SV Dam but nothin will break all ma bones WHAT WILL!!!?

User Info: Necrobras

Necrobras - 7 years ago

1. i did once but i kinda forget how i did it. I think i placed a bench near the hideki tower and landed on it.

User Info: bho93

bho93 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I don't think its possible in this game. Theirs just to many.

User Info: CptAwesome80

CptAwesome80 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. I broke 23 bones (not sure if thats all of em') at "Top Of the E". I hit the tower and then the ground and then rolled for like 18 seconds.

User Info: CivicEk321

CivicEk321 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Glitch ONLY

User Info: PIEGUY88

PIEGUY88 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Glitch ONLY

User Info: PIEGUY88

PIEGUY88 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Its not a glitch and it is possible. My friend did it and he unlocked a character 4 it. I havnt done it yet but i would say to jumpm off lindley tower once unlocked

User Info: Kofigotskillz

Kofigotskillz - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. heers how I did it a number of times:once you unlock hideki tower grab as many items as you can,place them in your landing spot(be sure their no so big and they must be spreaded out,rails help a lot)then jump and hope for the best,the character you get is dem bonez

User Info: masterchaozz

masterchaozz - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. It's not possible....i've tried

User Info: love_vengeance

love_vengeance - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I havent done it yet, but I would take a few swings at jumping off lindley tower.

User Info: noogia13

noogia13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. Place lots of objects in the area that you land in at the bottem of hideki tower.

User Info: 7firefox

7firefox - 6 years ago 0 0