Question from niky48

How can i change the language??

This week i went to nederlends , amsterdam.From there i have the game. Can i change the language?? pls help

Answers

BigMike9 answered:

Go to options in the game play menu.
0 0

Birszo answered:

Hi bigMike,

Unfortunately there is no possibility to change languages in the option menu, nor in the gameplay menu, as far as i can see...

Allthough i have a Dutch/English/French version im not able to find a option to change language anywere.

Please advise
0 0

Lieve1983 answered:

go to Locale on your Xbox setting and change it to Netherlands for Dutch, Belgium for French....
0 0

Lieve1983 answered:

I had the same prob, mine was in French from start up. So did some research and found this one. And it works!

go to Locale in your Xbox settings and change it to Netherlands for Dutch, Belgium will get French immediately.
My game has only got, Dutch, French, German and Italian. ~So I would say its the same principle for other languages...
0 0

Where the thing with wings? Unanswered nnrrules
Paratroopers? Unanswered nnrrules
I still need to dress up the Zurg wanna bee and need help?1?! Unanswered nnrrules
Lost the camera? Open rickkman
How do I find the plunger king? Open jesca3