Question from nigtina

Cannot access saved game?

I have already saved my game, I verified that it was saved to the Hard drive but when the game starts, I select load game and there aren't any options to select my game. The game starts automatically and makes me start from the beginning. Any suggestions please?

Answers

davemike12 answered:

This happened to my cousin. Actually, it happens to most of his games. Well, it is Xbox 360.My cousin shuts off the Xbox 360 while playing. If it was your first time playing, you forgot to save. And you can have the option to choose your file when you press New Toy Box. Beat the train rescue and the second you start Woody's Round Up, choose Exit to Game Board. Then go back to the Xbox Dashboard and start the game up again. Then you can choose your file.
0 0