Level and Gald DLC?

1. If you download the dlc such as extra gald and levels for your characters can you still earn achievements. I would assume so considering a lot of people have considered this "cheating."

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 6 years ago
    I finally tested this myself using some of the skills packs and so far I have been able to get achievements. Thanks for everyone who answered though :)

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 6 years ago

1. yes you can
    I haven't used level up, but i used a gald one, and I have still gotten some achievements. Not got all of them yet, so no idea if there's any that you can't get, but you can certainly get some!

User Info: paladine101

paladine101 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I dont think you do.... i think it says somewhere that you cant earn Achievements if you use the DLC... Start fresh.. its boring to have EVERYTHING.... takes the fun out of earning it

By all means i dont intend to make you mad =P If you play your first Playthrough carefully and thoroughly you can get loads of stuff for the next playthrough...

User Info: OgreRecruiter

OgreRecruiter - 6 years ago 0 0