200 Man Melee?

1. ?Alright... i have beaten the game, started ex new game, lab. of mem. done, all letters of challenge obtained, all party members beaten 100 man melee, etc... 200 man melee still not available!! wtf!?!?!? any suggestions, anyone? (it is entirely possible, by the way, that i am just REALLY sleep deprived, and consequentially missing something that is emberassingly obvious...?) any advice would be greatly appreciated..

User Info: face2face11

face2face11 - 8 years ago
    Yes. Spent hours & hours in lab of mem, every scene visited, every enemy defeated, every possible portal used and physically documented: i'm sure. checked inventory; every letter obtained.

User Info: face2face11

face2face11 - 8 years ago

1. LightOfJudgement is right. Beating 100-man melee only counts if you have 3 of the letters. That lets you get unique items for them. It can be played with just one letter, but you don't get the real prizes and it doesn't count toward unlocking 200-man melee.

User Info: LokiX73

LokiX73 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Did you collect 15 Fake Gald in the Labyrinth of Memories and fought the Traitor to Heaven? Normally it'll take a couple more tries to get all 15 and fight the Traitor to Heaven, but are you sure you have all 4 letters?

User Info: Rareware0192

Rareware0192 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Okay so you beat the Labyrinth of Memories entirely and beaten Kratos (by the use of 15 Fake Gald), you've gotten the Knights Letter of Challenge, Leviathan's Claw letter, Hunting Blades letter, and Kratos' letter. You also beat the 100 man melee with at least 3 characters without dying...hm then this is weird it should already me unlocked... :/ Glitch perhaps?

User Info: Rareware0192

Rareware0192 (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 1
  3. And you also fought Duke and loaded the save file?

User Info: Rareware0192

Rareware0192 (Expert) - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. You have to make sure you beat the 100-man melee with at least 3 characters BEFORE you fight Duke. That's the only thing I can see missing, given your sequence of events.

User Info: anubis609

anubis609 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Well.... I have beaten the 100 melee with 3 characters after I fought Duke, it still worked, not sure what problem you had...

1. Beat the game
    2. Clear the EX Dungeon (You should get Krato's letter of challenge)
    3. Obtain the other Letter of Challenges (Leviathan Claw, Flynn, Hunting Blades)
    4. Beat 100 melee w/ at least 3 Characters

User Info: xxpoacloud

xxpoacloud - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Did you beat the 100 man Melee with 3 characters AFTER obtaining the first three letters of challenge(therefore getting the unique prizes for each character?).

User Info: LightOfJudgment

LightOfJudgment (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. I've got the same exact problem. But I'm not sure I've beaten the 100 melee 3 times (only 2 times if I remember correctly) before finishing the labyrinth. So that means you have to start over a new game if I understand? It's kind of ridiculous...

User Info: angedelamort

angedelamort - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. You also have to go to Yormgen and talk to the Sage during the story... little after you leave Yormgen.. Go back to Phaerohs Crag and enter Yromgen walk to the sages house talk to him for a scene agree to rest there for another scene just outside the house then go back in there for 1 last scene and do everything else that people have answered already

User Info: OgreRecruiter

OgreRecruiter - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. I just did all 3 100 man melees after I beat duke. Then I gained the 200 man melee. All on my first play through

User Info: nightfire111

nightfire111 - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. Just thinking *Note* this isnt a real awnser... But do have to get 15 gald in one go or do save the fake gald and is the kratos guy from god of war??????????????

User Info: leenage11

leenage11 - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. I think it's four characters not three... Oh well!

User Info: taco_my_paco12

taco_my_paco12 - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. BTW : when you do get this melee, it say's , "The mysterious 200 man melee" Just to let you know

User Info: taco_my_paco12

taco_my_paco12 - 5 years ago 0 0