How do I solve the heracles barrier puzzle?

1. On the Heracles i broke the first 3 barriers but i can't get the last one, i can tell how i'm supposed to break the last barrier, but it requires using a lift and it say the lift is locked. anyone know how to unlock the lift?

User Info: Silentserenity

Silentserenity - 8 years ago
    I can only unlock the first barrier but can find a way to unlock the rest? Help

User Info: hyperactiveZ

hyperactiveZ - 7 years ago

User Info: hyperactiveZ

hyperactiveZ - 7 years ago

1. Once you get the first 3 doors unlocked go through that hall way and there is a panel that unlocks the locked one on the lower floor.

User Info: dion_rys

dion_rys - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Before you enter the room with the barrier, there's a switch at the left most side of the big door (outside of the room where there's save point is located downstairs). Switch that first for the lift to move, and you can SR the moving box to unlock the 4th barrier. Once the 4th barrier is gone, go to the barrier and there's a mage there. Beat him and activate the switch next to the mage to unlock the lift for final barrier.

User Info: siden87

siden87 - 7 years ago 0 0