Question from Yokorone

Where can I Level my (sorcerer's ring) to level 5?

I have a level 4 atm and I've been to all the aere krene (rock formations) and I still havent recieved it.. Dumb ? but Can I get some help?

I'm not sure if any of them will work or if it's a specific one, but try the one Southeast of Yumanju (the spa).

You do need to actually go inside the aer krene (use the ring on the rocks if you can't get in) and walk around to trigger the scene.

If you have the level 4 Sorcerers ring
Wait until Tarqaron appears
go to an aer krene

Did you get the one in the tower of Ghastrofos, First Floor, A pipe with glowing stuff.
or on the Heracles (its on a beach area somewhere), Another pipe with glowing stuff.
or do you have Yuri's Fell-Arm (Obtain from the elder in Myorso) then go to one of the aer krenes that is unlocked when u have it.

In one of the aer krene, there should be a peninsula into the aer. The peninsula should stem from the north or northwest area of the ring that makes up the area. Walk to the end of the peninsula and a scene should trigger.

After you get the Lv. 4 Ring and the spear for Judith, just go to one of the large rock formations that look like the one that held the aer krene where you leveled the ring to 4. There's one just a bit north of Dahngrest. There's another aer krene inside. Approach the aer on the path, and bam. Scene, Level 5 Ring.