Where can I find (Sorcerer's ring lvl 4)?

1. Hi,

I just beat the game oce and, throughout it, I noticed sont rocks or thickets I couldn't destroy, with my sorcerer's ring lvl 3, to clear the path.

I alsa have quite a big hunch that I would need the sorcerer's ring lvl 4 to enter an iptionnal dongeon and reach some other Giganto Monsters...but I can't seem to find it.

Could anybody help me find the sorcerer's ring level 4, please?

Thanks in advance...

User Info: Arpo24

Arpo24 - 8 years ago
    Yes, it helps alot... I already had Abyssion, and I went and check the Aer Krene...but nothing happened. I than wondered if there were a particular time ine the game to go and now I know I have to wait for Tarqueron.

Thanks alot.

User Info: Arpo24

Arpo24 - 8 years ago

1. Get the abbysion from the elder in myorzo and then progress in the game until the final dungeon appears and then go to the air krene located closest to nordopolica (looks like a bunch of rocks and its named "???") and the head there youll get a fell arm (Judith) and then head to the peninsula type thingy inside the air krene and youll get lvl 4. to get lvl 5 you just go to a different one and shoot the rock with the ring! hope this helps

User Info: TheNamesH

TheNamesH - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Here...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=945075&topic=45511756

User Info: Blindga

Blindga - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Check out the are krene at the Four Islands southwest of Nordopolica after getting the Abyssion sword from the elder of Myorzo.

User Info: Kureejii_Lea

Kureejii_Lea - 8 years ago 0 0