Question from Arpo24

Where can I find (Sorcerer's ring lvl 4)?

Hi,

I just beat the game oce and, throughout it, I noticed sont rocks or thickets I couldn't destroy, with my sorcerer's ring lvl 3, to clear the path.

I alsa have quite a big hunch that I would need the sorcerer's ring lvl 4 to enter an iptionnal dongeon and reach some other Giganto Monsters...but I can't seem to find it.

Could anybody help me find the sorcerer's ring level 4, please?

Thanks in advance...

Arpo24 provided additional details:

Yes, it helps alot... I already had Abyssion, and I went and check the Aer Krene...but nothing happened. I than wondered if there were a particular time ine the game to go and now I know I have to wait for Tarqueron.

Thanks alot.

TheNamesH answered:

Get the abbysion from the elder in myorzo and then progress in the game until the final dungeon appears and then go to the air krene located closest to nordopolica (looks like a bunch of rocks and its named "???") and the head there youll get a fell arm (Judith) and then head to the peninsula type thingy inside the air krene and youll get lvl 4. to get lvl 5 you just go to a different one and shoot the rock with the ring! hope this helps
2 0

Answers

Blindga answered:

Here...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=945075&topic=45511756
0 0

Kureejii_Lea answered:

Check out the are krene at the Four Islands southwest of Nordopolica after getting the Abyssion sword from the elder of Myorzo.
0 0