Question from kspangler70

Why does my game keep freezing and crashing?

Keeps happening in the same place. During the big sister battle in fontaine futuristics. Anyone know why????

The game is freezing for alot of people right now. A patch is in the works, or so I hear.

Never froze on me and I'm nearing the end of my second playthrough. Maybe your system is close to RROD.

Ive had it freeze on me only when i played on multyplayer but not in the story and iv beaten it 4 times now.

Yeah mine never froze on single player, but the multiplayer freezes alot, heard they are working on a patch for it

I had mine freeze while fighting two alpha series on the way back to the docking bay. I had an audio diary playing, shooting fire, shooting my machine gun, trying to research, and fighting a houdini.

I think too much stuff happened at one time.

Mine is freezing as well. I thought it was an imperfection on the disc. Disc looks like it has a part that is clearer??? sorry I was going to say it looked milky but it's not that bad looking even hard to see the spot that's different. but it's there I thought that was it. I hope it's just an issue they can patch.

I have had the game freeze on me at least 4 times in single player and at least 3 times in multi. i have also been disconnected from host more times than i dare to count

Are you playing the PC version? Its freezes and crashes a lot. The only time I've had mine crash is Online. (Ps using Xbox version)

Dude, it did that in the siren alley like four times in a row for me. Really pis*ed me off because I don't usually save until I'm done playing so I had to keep redoing stuff. I would just, if you have enough Hard Drive space, install BS2. I did that and did an earlier save and it didnt do it again. So I would try installing it. That clears up a lot of issues with games from my experience.