Why does my game keep freezing and crashing?

1. Keeps happening in the same place. During the big sister battle in fontaine futuristics. Anyone know why????

User Info: kspangler70

kspangler70 - 6 years ago

1. Dude, it did that in the siren alley like four times in a row for me. Really pis*ed me off because I don't usually save until I'm done playing so I had to keep redoing stuff. I would just, if you have enough Hard Drive space, install BS2. I did that and did an earlier save and it didnt do it again. So I would try installing it. That clears up a lot of issues with games from my experience.

User Info: InUtero7

InUtero7 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The game is freezing for alot of people right now. A patch is in the works, or so I hear.

User Info: MegaManZ3ro

MegaManZ3ro (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Never froze on me and I'm nearing the end of my second playthrough. Maybe your system is close to RROD.

User Info: Jbul

Jbul - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. Ive had it freeze on me only when i played on multyplayer but not in the story and iv beaten it 4 times now.

User Info: megamanmt741

megamanmt741 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Yeah mine never froze on single player, but the multiplayer freezes alot, heard they are working on a patch for it

User Info: SynisterFlames

SynisterFlames - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I had mine freeze while fighting two alpha series on the way back to the docking bay. I had an audio diary playing, shooting fire, shooting my machine gun, trying to research, and fighting a houdini.

I think too much stuff happened at one time.

User Info: BigJohnnyPS

BigJohnnyPS - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Mine is freezing as well. I thought it was an imperfection on the disc. Disc looks like it has a part that is clearer??? sorry I was going to say it looked milky but it's not that bad looking even hard to see the spot that's different. but it's there I thought that was it. I hope it's just an issue they can patch.

User Info: anangke

anangke - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. I have had the game freeze on me at least 4 times in single player and at least 3 times in multi. i have also been disconnected from host more times than i dare to count

User Info: TheAurelian

TheAurelian - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Are you playing the PC version? Its freezes and crashes a lot. The only time I've had mine crash is Online. (Ps using Xbox version)

User Info: SavageHunter

SavageHunter - 6 years ago 0 0