Question from lolo9090

.Is this game scary?

Like how horror just like dead space or like fallout 3

The_Fire_Mage asked for clarification:

Fallout 3 scary? Well I guess it was somewhat....

Bioshock 2 is a bit creepy, but not as scary is the first. I loved the first when the lights would go out, or it owuld get foggy and you couldn't see. Fort Frolic was my favorite level, happy classical music is playing while a madman is sending splicers to kill you.

lolo9090 provided additional details:

Because im just 4yrs old

SavageHunter answered:

Don't play this game. Your FOUR YEARS OLD. Don't play any game that rated mature. What is wrong with you? Play games for young kids. In fact, a kid your age shouldn't even be playing games! When I was your age I was riding bikes, and playing outside! Seiously.. Just... Whatever. Kids these days
2 0

Answers

pastyD answered:

It's not really a horror game, but it does have it's spooky moments.
it's about on par with bioshock 1 in terms of creepy.
there aren't as many times when the game tries to scare you outright, but it's about the same when it comes to atmosphere and feel.
it's about as scary as fallout 3 i suppose, if not a little more. it wasn't really a scary game but it definitely had it's moments.
0 0

BigJohnnyPS answered:

My 8 year old daughter loves watching me play this game, and is quite helpful to boot. She is scared of everything, but understands the difference between good guys and bad guys.

not sure if that's helpful but if my little girl doesn't get scared, I don't think it's that scary, but there are some good spots that get the blood pumping......big sisters showing up is one that comes to mind.
0 0

SynisterFlames answered:

It isnt necessarily scary, but it does have a few creepy moments. I feel the first game was a lot creepier though. I've played the 1st game multiple times and some parts are still creepy to me as for this game I wasnt really creeped out by it at all.
1 0

Tailscoolio answered:

It might creep you out sometimes with the atmosphere, but i wouldn't call it "scary" at all.
0 0

20briankay09 answered:

Not Really, except when the Big Sisters show up.
0 0

GaaMeeFrrEaaK answered:

Its not really a scary game other than a couple scary moments like enimies popping out of nowhere or seeing creepy things out in the water or when the big siser shows up shes really fast and if you die once you get out of the vita-chamber she will scream a couple of times then appear some random place and sometimes charge at you...
0 0

im-a-roustabout answered:

The first one was scarier because of the situation you were in. Being a stranger in a strange land made it atmospherically scary, as well as situational scary i.e meeting your first splicer etc. However, the second time around you are a Big Daddy which are basically the guardians of Raptures little sisters, which means your a bit of a bad ass. So to me ALL of the scare was taken out which makes sense given the context of the storyline and plot it really couldn't be scarier seeing how your supposed to be a Big Daddy.
0 0

TheAurelian answered:

For anyone who has played the first game I think all I need to say if Fort Frolic
1 0

Spuzle answered:

The game still has some creepy moments but the old one has more shocks than this one. I mean your a big daddy how can anything be scary now?
0 0

SynisterFlames answered:

Fort Frolic definantly had some creepy moments, such as getting that PTTP machine then those splicers dressed like manicans would be all over the place...and that basement room was creepy
1 0

Naviknowsall answered:

I would say that it scarier and much stranger than the first game.
0 0

hendrix4ever193 answered:

If you think fallout 3 was scary then yes it would be scary.
0 0

FenrirXero answered:

It's more creepy because it's always dark. If anything, the noises will get you and not the imagery itself. Although, if you're sort of a wuss then everything might scare you hahaha.
0 0

rougestrike answered:

No I don't think it is even meant to be scary this time. It somehow just feels creepy at times but the impact is lost somehow.
...lol 4 years old
0 0

Saiuke answered:

I love how this generation of children enjoy video games that are not suitable for their age. Next stop, Painkiller and Grand Theft Auto.
0 0

drbaboon answered:

Because i played the first one and this one with my friends , this ruined any possible fear they may have put into it cause we laugh at any situation that puts us at a disadvantage lol..
0 0

ImAnIllusion answered:

I found the whole game pretty tense but there isn't really any blatant attempt made to scare the bejeesus out of you.
0 0

ExtremePhobia answered:

Yes, the game is scary to some. It is not as scary as the first one but it may make you jump a little. Also the game deals with topics that might be inappropriate for a young child such as mind control, insanity, and potentially the killing of little girls.

WIth that said, I shouldn't be making the decision but this is definitely a game that I think a parent should play before a child under 10 or so plays on their own.
0 0

.Why is this game so hard??? Answered stephanie_bolt
Awesome game but...? Answered enchantingstuff
Is there cheats in this game? Answered nero59
.Do u have to play the first game? Answered lolo9090
How do I get rid of the little hints the game gives me? Answered CamelJames28