Question from Dorkuss

Has anyone else completely lost their saved game(s)? (xbox 360)

I save around 7 different files for each play through in case I want to go back to a specific point and re-do something. I was playing in the living room one day and got about 4 hours of play in (saving over all previous saves from the day before). I then moved the same xbox 360 into my room and went to continue my game and it only had all my previous saves. My 4 hours of game play was gone. Sadly, this happened to me on a different xbox 360 for Bioshock, and I'm wondering if anyone else has run into the same issue...

Answers

bobbychez answered:

I can't say that I have experienced this in my play through as of yet, but I do not have more than 2 saves, my progress and the autosave.

Has this occurred more than once with Bioshock 2 or just the one time? If it is just the one time, it is likely a glitch. If it has happened more than once than it is likely a hard drive or disc issue.
0 0

brokendwarf answered:

I had 3 different save files to be safe while i was playing hard mode. and then they were just gone. Most frustrating time ever in my experience of this game. (I was in Persephone!!!)
0 0

I lost all my weaps???? Answered frank7890
How do I get rid of the little hints the game gives me? Answered CamelJames28
Awesome game but...? Answered enchantingstuff
Is it possible to backtrack in this game like the others? Answered Redbore
.Do u have to play the first game? Answered lolo9090