What are the 2 best teams to get these achievements?

1. What is the best teams to use for the achievements to get 6 sacks in a game with one player and record 12 sacks in one game?

User Info: smozz215

smozz215 - 7 years ago
    i actually got the achievement last night. THANKS!

User Info: smozz215

smozz215 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You do not need a specific team for this achievement I think personally, just swicth to the lowest difficulty and play 15 minutes a quarter, then you would have plenty of time and oppertunaties to sack the QB. (CB blitz)

User Info: berryonink

berryonink - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. If you don't mind getting a "helping hand" you can always go to the settings and turn offsides off. It won't negate the achievement and it'll be a lot easier than trying to constantly rush the QB and pray you get to him.

User Info: tragdor2112

tragdor2112 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I always create a player then trade 2 get good people on my team I use chargers cause thier the best in the game.

User Info: oocerla

oocerla - 6 years ago 0 0