How do i change my my superstar's abilities?

1. I can't find out how.

User Info: ZidaneTribal36

ZidaneTribal36 - 8 years ago

1. I have a Question how do you earn them ?

User Info: FALLENANGEL316

FALLENANGEL316 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I don't believe you can replace any abilities once you've learned all six.

User Info: DanLionheart

DanLionheart - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. once you earn an ability you CAN'T change them.

by the way it is impossible to not get possum pin when your going for the cruiserweight title.

User Info: byrondecade

byrondecade - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I haven't tried it yet, as I want to keep my current stats and abilities, but upon attempting a new career mode it says that any created wrestler being re-entered will have their abilities and stats reset.

If nobody else tries it, I'll put a test wrestler through and see what happens.

User Info: RomanSynn

RomanSynn - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. "That any created wrestler being re-entered will have their abilities and stats reset.

If nobody else tries it, I'll put a test wrestler through and see what happens."

That's exactly what happens. You lose all abilities, and your stats go back to the base of 36 OVR.

User Info: THEmtg3drinks

THEmtg3drinks - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. How do you get the springboard ability? What's the requirement?

User Info: dannyhollywood

dannyhollywood - 8 years ago 1 0
  6. To get the Springboard Ability, you have to win the Cruiserweight Championship in Career Mode. This means as soon as you win IC/US, you should take the Cruiserweight path if it's available. It comes up after the first or second belt you win but it can be easy to miss because you can get six other easy abilities beforehand.

User Info: DanLionheart

DanLionheart - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. "by the way it is impossible to not get possum pin when your going for the cruiserweight title."

its called edit roster... use it
    you can remove anyone who has the possum pin from the roster

and to answer the question, if you start a new career mode with the same CAW all stats and abilities are reset

User Info: ultimakewl

ultimakewl - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Can somebody tell me how to get possum pin ?

User Info: Linthium_Rabbi

Linthium_Rabbi - 7 years ago 1 0
  9. To get the "Possum Pin" ability you need to defeat 3 people who already have it. Best way is to fight for the Cruiserweight Title.

User Info: sandman_xiii

sandman_xiii - 7 years ago 0 0