Question from ZidaneTribal36

How do i change my my superstar's abilities?

I can't find out how.

From: FALLENANGEL316 6 years ago

I have a Question how do you earn them ?

I don't believe you can replace any abilities once you've learned all six.

once you earn an ability you CAN'T change them.

by the way it is impossible to not get possum pin when your going for the cruiserweight title.

I haven't tried it yet, as I want to keep my current stats and abilities, but upon attempting a new career mode it says that any created wrestler being re-entered will have their abilities and stats reset.

If nobody else tries it, I'll put a test wrestler through and see what happens.

"That any created wrestler being re-entered will have their abilities and stats reset.

If nobody else tries it, I'll put a test wrestler through and see what happens."

That's exactly what happens. You lose all abilities, and your stats go back to the base of 36 OVR.

How do you get the springboard ability? What's the requirement?

To get the Springboard Ability, you have to win the Cruiserweight Championship in Career Mode. This means as soon as you win IC/US, you should take the Cruiserweight path if it's available. It comes up after the first or second belt you win but it can be easy to miss because you can get six other easy abilities beforehand.

"by the way it is impossible to not get possum pin when your going for the cruiserweight title."

its called edit roster... use it
you can remove anyone who has the possum pin from the roster

and to answer the question, if you start a new career mode with the same CAW all stats and abilities are reset

Can somebody tell me how to get possum pin ?

To get the "Possum Pin" ability you need to defeat 3 people who already have it. Best way is to fight for the Cruiserweight Title.