Question from ZidaneTribal36

How do i change my my superstar's abilities?

I can't find out how.

FALLENANGEL316 answered:

I have a Question how do you earn them ?
2 0

Answers

DanLionheart answered:

I don't believe you can replace any abilities once you've learned all six.
0 0

byrondecade answered:

once you earn an ability you CAN'T change them.

by the way it is impossible to not get possum pin when your going for the cruiserweight title.
0 0

RomanSynn answered:

I haven't tried it yet, as I want to keep my current stats and abilities, but upon attempting a new career mode it says that any created wrestler being re-entered will have their abilities and stats reset.

If nobody else tries it, I'll put a test wrestler through and see what happens.
0 0

debolt1369 answered:

"That any created wrestler being re-entered will have their abilities and stats reset.

If nobody else tries it, I'll put a test wrestler through and see what happens."

That's exactly what happens. You lose all abilities, and your stats go back to the base of 36 OVR.
0 0

dannyhollywood answered:

How do you get the springboard ability? What's the requirement?
1 0

DanLionheart answered:

To get the Springboard Ability, you have to win the Cruiserweight Championship in Career Mode. This means as soon as you win IC/US, you should take the Cruiserweight path if it's available. It comes up after the first or second belt you win but it can be easy to miss because you can get six other easy abilities beforehand.
0 0

ultimakewl answered:

"by the way it is impossible to not get possum pin when your going for the cruiserweight title."

its called edit roster... use it
you can remove anyone who has the possum pin from the roster

and to answer the question, if you start a new career mode with the same CAW all stats and abilities are reset
0 0

Linthium_Rabbi answered:

Can somebody tell me how to get possum pin ?
1 0

sandman_xiii answered:

To get the "Possum Pin" ability you need to defeat 3 people who already have it. Best way is to fight for the Cruiserweight Title.
0 0

Can you get more than 6 abilities for a CAW? Open lastavenger
Abilities? Answered Kakarot28
What do all the abilities do? Answered Kofigotskillz
Are you stuck with your first six abilities? Answered atotaldumass
Abilities Question? Answered JoshDontDie