How do I beat Venom in the second battle?

1. Like every spider-man games I find the difficulty very inconstant and I'm running into a problem with the 2nd Venom battle. Can anyone give me any tips on how to beat this part of the game without Venom and his other symbiotes owning me.

User Info: timebomb14

timebomb14 - 7 years ago

1. First off take time to level up, I think a lot of people don't take the time to collect the spider tokens and wonder why they get owned later in the game. It might not look like it at first but your energy does increase and allows you to take a lot more damage. Second during the second venom fight the trick is to destroy the Pods and lead Venom out of the closed in arena, once your out on the streets you have to do a bit of chasing but Venom is far more easier to defeated in open space than in a closed area. Also if you do get low on energy do be afraid to swing around for awhile out of harms way to give your energy time to refill. My last bit of advice us power moves whenever you can, once you've unlocked it the RB+Y attack with Red Spiderman does a lot of damage.

User Info: Dyt2005

Dyt2005 - 7 years ago 0 0