Question from deathconjust

I beat the game then i looked at the Where is...?

It says there is one place i haven't been it is the one at the bottom of the list.

hdrake7 asked for clarification:

Could you help me???? I have the game for the 360 and I am suppossed to fight Malfoy in the bathroom but the computer just says "try again" before I can even use expelliarmus or anything else. What am I supposed to do here?????

Answers

robertward1988 answered:

Well. I've done everything for the game except for the Quidditch 5 star on each achievement. Have you gone to the 7th floor spiral staircase? There is the part with the circle cage when you read a note. If you've already done that then call on Nick. He should be able to help you....press select.
0 1

robertward1988 answered:

Also in the list of locations there is an empty slot. So don't worry about that deathconjust. If you completed the story then you have visited every location.
0 0

Patriotrocks39 answered:

I am wonder I have one badge says to join all four duel what is the fourth duel club?
0 0

pokemasterj answered:

Patriotrocks, try in the paved courtyard. The Slytherin dueling club is there.
0 0