Question from flechetteXXX

Survival Arena... WTF?

I have had several issues with the Survival Arena including the fact that I will complete them and not get any credit or percentage complete for them. Also I have had an issue with getting to round 16 or 18 and no enemies spawn and the music stops and the timer just keeps going. And last but not least I will get a green coffin for what is supposed to be a picture scrap and open it and there wont be anything in it. Has any one else had ANY of these kinds of issues? I love the game and have yet to experience anything with the main story mode.

flechetteXXX provided additional details:

Thanks for all the feedback. I guess I should of specified the fact that Im aware that if youve already received a photo scrap you wont get it again. This isnt the issue. I realize you get a photo every 5 waves. What happens is the coffin wont appear well in to wave 16 or 17 and then when I open it there is nothing. I also open a coffin that had a scrap and the scrap got stuck in the floor or something because no matter what I couldnt get it. Im also aware that you have to get above a D rating for it to count. Ive been getting Cs and Bs and nothing goes towards my percentage. I dont know if I needed to beat the game first or what because after I beat the game I finished the last two survival stages I needed to get the final photos and got completion for both of them but still wont get any for the ones Ive already done. And along with the waves not spawning Ive also had the game say it was loading the arena then the screen would go black and I could hear all the sounds but the screen would just stay black. This game did just come out so it could be just one of those things that needs to be patched. I was just wandering if anyone else has had an issue or a possible solution.

arkhamdeadlist answered:

Yea me too i think it was a bug in the game but dont worry they'll patch it soon
0 0

Answers

xHighwayJoker answered:

Nah. Can't say I've had these problems myself.
Yeah, if it's just a bug in the game, you can expect a patch to fix it.
If you've only done Survival modes, man are you going to love the story.
It put things into perspective far greater than the original game.
At least now, Dr. West has an active role and we see why the West Mansion is what it is.
0 0

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N answered:

If you don't get any credit you didn't get a very high score, gaining a D will give you no credit while gaining a B will only give you something near 30/40%. Also, chests will not have pictures in them if you already received it. Each survival stage only has one picture as well as each story stage, with the exception of stage 12. And lastly, if the timer continues to run without spawning any enemies, then either something isn't dead or your game locked up, which can happen if you don't take a break every now and then, this game prolly uses more energy than a PS3!
0 0

ScopesArtillery answered:

If you collected one piece of the photo during survival and died, you wont get the next piece the next run at the same place (say the 1st is in wave 5, die, the 2nd wont be at wave 5 after). to complete the photo you need to get to the final wave breaking green crates when you see them. if you havent got all 4 by the time you hit the final wave then something has gone wrong. finish the fight anyway to collect the skill points though.
0 0

Survival Scare Park Level? Open biaccabatuca
What are the Secret Missions? in Survival Mode Answered PervySageIsamu
The S-times for arena seem to be wrong? Unanswered Surnis
Corrupt file? Unanswered tasharitchel