Question from seceo

I cant even connect to the ea servers?

Everytime i try to play online it wont let me connect and i have no idea why. any help would be appreciated

seceo provided additional details:

I dont think thats it im 26 and my live account is only 7 months old. I get this message about updating rosters and then it tells me i have to be signed in to ea servers but it just wont let me sign in . i'm freakin stumped

spindrive asked for clarification:

What do you use to connect to live? Make sure when you sign in on the dashboard that you're hooked up and maybe try testing the network connection. Might also have something to do with the modem your currently using. If your connecting it to your computer, you might want to try getting a seperate modem to hook up to live.

Answers

Liam-1992-2006 answered:

It might be your age or the age of your account. I had the same problem last year until my 16th birthday. Now i can play all ea sports games online.
0 0

Sabrina on yout dynasty roster???? Open theviper1987
Can you get traded in the be a pro mode? Unanswered rawiscool50
What does the AI learning mean? Open manadlore0
Schedule Generation Problem? Unanswered spitfires2
Be A Pro Playoffs? Open Marcus197