Secret mining and harvesting points?

1. I have the official guide, and was rereading it. The section on mining and harvesting said that there are "secret" locations to mine/harvest that DON'T appear on the map... Is this true, and if it is could someone make a list of their locations?

User Info: vieralover99

vieralover99 - 5 years ago
    Just played some more, and found my first hidden point! Its a mining point on Aeos right behind where recipe memo 29 was located (after 1st phantom battle). just press the A (or X for PS3) button along the wall in the nearby alcove to find it.

User Info: vieralover99

vieralover99 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It true there are hidden harvest/mining points but the only ones i have been able to find are on EN II

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/946860-star-ocean-the-last-hope/48529071
    that board kinda tells you were some are..

I use to have maps but i cant seem to locate them, lol

User Info: Demonic_Essence

Demonic_Essence - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/946860-star-ocean-the-last-hope/faqs/56840

That Faq should have all yo want to know, lol

User Info: Demonic_Essence

Demonic_Essence - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. sadly the FAQS were for the 360 which are not 100% for the PS3.

One that I know is different and is vital for farming blue roses is the ENII secret harvesting point near the rubble, on the PS3 that is gone, but fear not it is moved not removed, its now at the base of a tree trunk north of the boss area.

User Info: chrcol

chrcol - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. I found a hidden harvest point on Lemuris in the forest right next to the lost cat you're asked to find.

User Info: Dede4786

Dede4786 - 3 years ago 0 0