Question from rouge978978

Help with the Trial of Love?

No matter how much of those birds I kill they won't drop the egg. Spent 2-3 hours Killing the birds and resetting the spawn by going in and out the map.

Answers

Choas_Rules answered:

2 Things you should do that can help:

1. Getting ambushed increases chances of a drop so try to bunch the enemies together.

2. Use Meracle. Boost her Ornithology skill and equip the steal battle skill.

Even with these its still hard to get.
1 0

stoneyc answered:

It may be coincidence, but Meracle's steal skill seems to activate more frequently when I use her close-range dropkick attack (1 in 5 attacks results in a steal).

When you finally get the egg, take it to the person behind the counter at the Flora/Fauna Research Lab and they'll give you a recipe....craft the recipe item and return to the Lab to hatch the egg, then take the chick back to the Gem of Love.
1 0

Smidge2 answered:

I did it in 7 or 8 battles

Like above, I controlled Meracle during the fights (with full ornithology).
If you are surprised by the birds, you raise the chance that the fight will be you against just two of them.

The first fight that was me against two of them I got it.

Good luck
1 0

nox522 answered:

Go into the Calnus and create 4 Slayer's Bangles. Synth all three of them to the base slayer bangle. This essentially gives you '5' hits in one.

By using Meracle's Steal ability, (Foward and A) you can pretty much steal an item every time you attack. If you didn't steal the egg, just escape from the battle and try again.

*Note that this coupled with her Ornithology skill maxed will pretty much guaruntee the egg within a ten battles or so(mine actually only took two fights to get the egg) This tactic also comes in handy for farming magical clay for the duplication skill.
0 0

144707 answered:

Were can you get the slayer's bangles?
0 0

What do I get for completing the trial of love? Answered TorisKuntar
How do I solve trial of love on EN II? Open darrick13
Trial of Might? Answered Crossfit10
How do I solve trial of wisdom? Answered Crossfit10
Love potion help.....? Open GrandLethal999