Help with the Trial of Love?

1. No matter how much of those birds I kill they won't drop the egg. Spent 2-3 hours Killing the birds and resetting the spawn by going in and out the map.

User Info: rouge978978

rouge978978 - 7 years ago

1. I did it in 7 or 8 battles

Like above, I controlled Meracle during the fights (with full ornithology).
    If you are surprised by the birds, you raise the chance that the fight will be you against just two of them.

The first fight that was me against two of them I got it.

Good luck

User Info: Smidge2

Smidge2 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. 2 Things you should do that can help:

1. Getting ambushed increases chances of a drop so try to bunch the enemies together.

2. Use Meracle. Boost her Ornithology skill and equip the steal battle skill.

Even with these its still hard to get.

User Info: Choas_Rules

Choas_Rules (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. It may be coincidence, but Meracle's steal skill seems to activate more frequently when I use her close-range dropkick attack (1 in 5 attacks results in a steal).

When you finally get the egg, take it to the person behind the counter at the Flora/Fauna Research Lab and they'll give you a recipe....craft the recipe item and return to the Lab to hatch the egg, then take the chick back to the Gem of Love.

User Info: stoneyc

stoneyc (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Go into the Calnus and create 4 Slayer's Bangles. Synth all three of them to the base slayer bangle. This essentially gives you '5' hits in one.

By using Meracle's Steal ability, (Foward and A) you can pretty much steal an item every time you attack. If you didn't steal the egg, just escape from the battle and try again.

*Note that this coupled with her Ornithology skill maxed will pretty much guaruntee the egg within a ten battles or so(mine actually only took two fights to get the egg) This tactic also comes in handy for farming magical clay for the duplication skill.

User Info: nox522

nox522 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Were can you get the slayer's bangles?

User Info: 144707

144707 - 7 years ago 0 0