Question from pbrain19

How do I beat satanail?

Well... most of my characters are level 60 +... but i cant defeat the bastard one he gets rid of the elemental circles... its like he got infinite life or something...

pbrain19 provided additional details:

Dude.... what level was ur average players when u beat him? and what characters u got as suggestions?

xenosaiyan answered:

the final boss? He has over 5 million HP and you have to have good defense in order to beat him. Make sure you're getting healed a lot, AUTO HEAL, and make sure that you have enough potions to beat him.
3 1

Answers

Bqad86 answered:

Mine were 61ish I had Edge, Reimi, Myuria, and Arumat. I suggest you use attack potions and have plenty of healing items. perfect berries, physical and mental stimulents too. Also use your special rush combos against him. It took around 20-30 minutes for me AFTER the orbs. Good luck man.
2 1

drinz answered:

What i ended up having to do, was switch out my weakest attacker for sarah and heal the whole party real fast, what i did was set her on manual and put her in a corner (so the boss would not attack her) and then I would make her do the spell which heal the party, and whle she was casting, switch to the other chars and spam rush combo skills which pretty much decimated him.
1 1

pbrain19 answered:

well i did it... the guy didnt even kill one of my players at all... basically teach bachus the chain combo skill and max it out... use all the attacks he has that are special skills like the laser thingy and stuf... the poor thing didnt even have a chance at all... i didnt die once.... i did hace 2 use like 2 mental thingies to Recover my mp...but thats it....i kept training till all my characters were like 89 and above
0 1

menalaos1971 answered:

The key to fighting Satanail is to have a strong healer Staying Out of Trouble and the Rush Combo as often as possible. I would B button my main attacker until his Rush gauge was at 100, and then fire off a Perfect Combo. Then I would get clear and let Arumat take his attention off of me while I rebuilt my Rush gauge. Rinse and repeat. It took a while since I was only dealing out about 100,000 damage per Perfect Rush Combo, but he went down easily enough.
0 1

Forkofpower answered:

okay This is how I didnt make sure to have Sarah in your party turn off all her attack spells and have her keep out of trouble then have Bacchus as my range fighter then I had Edge and Arumat as my melee I beat this on live fifty five but if you still having trouble try level 120 At that level you could beat anything with ease.
0 1

RobertoSnowager answered:

I was on average level 71.

Edge - 73 Bacchus -73 Arumat -65 Lymle - 73

I used HP boost on all, Attack Boost on Arumat. Holy Sword "Farewell" (Edge), Vulcan Cannon (Bacchus), Laser Scythe(?)(Arumat) and the teddy bear wand (Lymle)

Set Arumat's special to spam the spinning scythe and let him fly. Controlled Edge most of the fight, on B(BEAT) mode. I set Edge's SA combo's to Rising Blade, Holy Blade and Mystic Cross, it juggles Satanail pretty well until he enters Rush.

I used Bacchus simply because he had over 30k in HP, so he was the tank to fall back on potion duty.

Didn't break a sweat in this battle, Lymle was on the ball (With fast caster on her battle skills) and the fighters barely got into the red at all.
0 0

KageANBU answered:

all I did was use bacchus on the rush gauge BEAT, set his triggers to dark hole sphere thing, and the other two as the shock thing he does. Have auto heal, and MP boost as the battle skills, and have convert learned. just fill rush mode, activate it, and wait a little so that the chain combo thing doesnt activate, then spam those attacks. the rush gauge doesnt run out since you're continuously hitting him and he gets stunned by your shock every now and then. when you feel you're getting low on MP just use the convert skill and you should beat him in no time.
0 0

0mega1 answered:

Meh, you all got nothing on what I'm stuck with... Level 53 lymle, AWE YEAH! Middle of the fight right now, everyone is dead, no reviving items, I deal 16.5k per rush assault, and get one every minute or so, he ignores lym every 30 seconds and gives me time to charge. I'm looking at a 6 hour fight MINIMUM.
0 0

black0mage answered:

If you have reimi at level 60 or higher. Max out berserk and focus and buy the bow at ENII or use the laser weapon. If you crimson sparrow spam it won't work because his elemental thing switches alot so instead spam sonic thorn which will hit all of the elemental circles including the one which you can do a lot of damage to him. Basically just spam sonic thorn if you have reimi at a high level. you'll hit 10k each time with berserk and focus.
0 0

ShonicDemon answered:

Lol why don't you just train a little bit more it may be boring but if you plan on going to the extra dungeons you might as well do it now.
0 0

Alberta_A answered:

Man, i beat him easly, i was hitting him during rush mode chain total damage of over 200,000 also had to fight him again cause during kenny speach my game froze, actually going threw it right now, waiting for the speech to come up right now its at the trasfer symbol, hopefully it goes threw
0 0

Tymav answered:

I found the fight also incredibly easily i used Edge Reimi Meracle and Myurias even though i found Sarah is by far the best healer later. I was around 80 when i beat and after a while i got bored stay in corner with myurias spamming fast casting faerie heals
0 0

How do I beat Satanail? Recomended lvl? Answered GaMePlAyr
Satanail, thou great pwner. Need help desperately. How do i kill him!? Answered ajfoster6
How do I beat Gabriel? Answered Jman_14
How do I beat Miga? Open Dee_6984
How do I beat manifest? Answered loverboy879594