Question from SerenityRebirth

How do I get Edge to heal?

I want to take Leymle out of my party and use Edge as the healer. Is there a certain structure or A.I. setting that I can set him w/ that will make him heal other members? Just in case you were wondering-I play as Reimi.

Answers

willio02 answered:

You could put him on stay out of trouble in the tactics, although i don't know if he will use heal all the time.
0 0

trendkill92 answered:

Lymle is the 2nd best healer in the game (Sarah is the best) Edge is not a proficient healer because he just starts spamming magic. The best thing to do is keep Lymle in your party and set her tactics to Stay Out of Trouble and take all of her special attacks off.
0 0

Lotabeer answered:

I wish there was better control over the AI but there is not. I tried to make Sarah do nothing but SPAM heals, yet found this pretty impossible. I disabled all of her offensive spells (hit X to turn them off of AI use in battle when selecting them for use), but this just made it so that when she was at the point where she would normally use offensive spells... she would just stand there like a moron. All I want is for her to spam buffs till max then just chain Faerie Healing :-( the game would be so much easier on super boss fights...

But put simply I dont think you have a chance in hell for edge to be a decent healer unless you yourself control him.
1 0

SwordofSwords answered:

I just have edge on freestyle and he automatically runs away from the enemies and heals any team members that have yellow HP numbers. I dont even use a healer because he is on top of it, unless he is using a combo chain. (I control Arumat at all times btw). My other two team members have the "gang up using MP" command, so if edge is pursued they distract them. Its interesting...
0 0

Edge and Reimi's symbol? Answered shrooboid313
How do I get the 200 squats trophy for edge? Answered Forkofpower
IsThere a Edge+Myuria Ending? Open orgyfan6
Whats Edge's best wep, BEFORE beating the game? Answered dczy88101
Where can I find Edge's skill manuel? Answered Crossfit10